Παρασκευή 25 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Project01

During the first day, of “Joya Exhibition“, infinite thoughts crossed my mind.
Why was I there? And why were the others? What was that we share?
I started thinking what Paulo said.."that we create with our heart." This was obvious in any work 
shown in that room. Different designs, different materials, different colors, different dimensions.. all so different but still something was common.. Love. I went through the tables, I took a glance at the artists 
and I thought "I want the bigger picture". Feelings-expression-sharing-exchanging.......put the artist in front of the camera! How would it feel to see another artist wearing my jewelry and me wearing his? How could I reflect into that and how the others? I am always interested in reflections, especially when it comes to the viewer-furthermore, the reflections of an artist.
Who is our crowd?
Who are you now and who you will be in your next exhibition?
How easy is to wear and promote another artist's work and how different is to promote yours?
How would you feel in front of the camera, as a “behind the scene”artist?
I went round and asked people if they wanted to be part of this small project.
The deal was :
You wear my jewelry  - I wear yours.
You choose what to wear - so am I.
You take my picture - I take yours.
..and so it happened.
In this amateurish feeling, I went on to make a small collage of the photos taken. I kept this spontaneous feeling in the whole project.
If we meet again, next year, maybe we can make it in a more professional way.
A big thanks to the all artists that gladly participated.
Without you, there would be no project.
Erato kouloubi

Artists as appeared:

Gigi Mariani
Christina Karakalpaki
Maria Ribeiro
Marcos Honorato
Lavinia Rossetti
Viktoria Munzker
Isabelle Busnel
Violaine Ulmer
Maria Tsimpiskaki
Silvia Piantini
Akis Goumas
Silvia Beccaria
Yannick Mur
Liana Pattihis
Irene Palomar
Doru Dumitrescu
Andreia Rollot Miguel
Jose Marin
Eun Mi Kwon
Daniela Boieri
Amira Jalet
Anna Krol
Stephanie Bates
Barbara Uderzo
Yana Tankovska
Niki Stylianou




















































Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου